Sunday, August 3, 2008

6210 Navigator to Launch in India Soon

The Wait Ends Soon.....
Although you may see it on the shelves in the gray market the 6210 Navigator has not yet been officially launched by Nokia for the Indian market.

But the wait won’t be long as my sources tell me that the launch is sometime early next week.

As for the pricing, it’s available for Rs. 17,500 in the gray market, but no word yet on the official Nokia price. Considering a recent rumor that Nokia has reduced some of the handset prices by as much 10% in some cases. All I can say is that I hope that holds true for the 6210 and some of the other recent launches like the E71.

My sources also let slide that it’s just possible that Nokia may also be launching Nokia Maps 2.0 as well. Hopefully or should I say it seems rather obvious at this point that both would be launched together. Personally, I got my fingers crossed.

Stay tuned for more information on the 6210 launch.

No comments: